Chevron Arrow Bypass Door (Bypass Doors)
- Brand: Distinctive Doors
- Product Code: Chevron Arrow Bypass Door
- Availability: 6-8 Week Production Lead Time on All Orders
- Grade/Finish: Paint Grade/Primed White - Stain Grade/Raw Wood
- Interior or Exterior Use: Interior Use Only, Contact Us for an Exterior Quote
- Architectural Shop Drawings: Shop drawings will be emailed and uploaded to your order history 1-3 business days after placing order.
- Hardware Installation Guides: View/Download
Chevron Arrow Bypass Door (Bypass Doors) by www.doubledw.com
Chevron Arrow Bypass Door
The Chevron Arrow Bypass Door is a subtle way to add a unique detail to your home design. Finish your new door with a classic stain or custom paint color.
Distinctive Doors paint grade doors are constructed of solid - NOT engineered - Poplar stile (vertical portion) and rails (horizontal portion) with solid MDF panels. Poplar, for years has been the paint-grade wood of choice for solid hardwood door companies, furniture makers and cabinet shops.
Poplar interior doors are a strong medium-density wood, making them suitable sound and heat insulators.
Chevron Arrow Bypass Doors ship primed white with all hardware machining completed and ready for installation.
* Bypass track hardware is included. Cased opening/door frame is NOT included, if needed please call us to place your order over the phone.
|Qty||Continental US Shipping Rate|
*East of the Rockies
|Continental US Shipping Rate|
*West of the Rockies
|Alaska & Hawaii Shipping Rate|
|*West of the Rockies = AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NV, NM, OR, UT, WA, WY|
|Series Name||Wood Designer Series Bypass Doors|
|Panel Type||Flush Chevron Arrow|
|Door Finish||Paint Grade doors ship primed|
|Common Size (W x H)||Width Selected X Height Selected|
|Actual Width (Inches)||Width Selected (DO NOT SUBTRACT FROM YOUR FINISHED OPENING WIDTH OR HEIGHT WHEN ORDERING, WE DO ALL OF THE DEDUCTIONS INTERNALLY TO ENSURE PROPER CALCULATIONS)|
|Actual Height (Inches)||Height Selected Minus 3" for Supplied Track Hardware (DO NOT SUBTRACT FROM YOUR FINISHED OPENING WIDTH OR HEIGHT WHEN ORDERING, WE DO ALL OF THE DEDUCTIONS INTERNALLY TO ENSURE PROPER CALCULATIONS)|
|Door Thickness (Inches)||1 1/2" (1.5)|